If you do not accept any of these terms, you should not submit a JV-Life membership form on behalf of your child.
Use of the JV-Life Website
Access to the JV-Life Website is only provided for your child’s personal use and enjoyment. You will ensure that your child does not use the JV-Life Website: i) in any way that may harm the JV-Life Website or any other person’s enjoyment of the site, ii) for commercial purposes or iii) in any way that is unlawful.
The contents of the JV-Life Website may not be used other than as part of the JV-Life Website. Nor may the contents be reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way. However where the JV-Life Website is configured to enable the download of a particular content or media, your child may download one copy of such content or media to a single computer or mobile device (as applicable) for your child’s own personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that your child (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to, and do not rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, copy (except to create a single copy for your own back-up purposes), and (c) do not create any works based on any part of the JV-Life Website or any of its contents.
We may change the JV-Life Website and change or delete any of its contents at any time, in any way and for any reason. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the JV-Life Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on JV-Life Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. You will not be eligible for any compensation because your child cannot use any part of the JV-Life Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the JV-Life Website for any reason.
While we endeavour for the JV-Life Website to be free from any viruses or other harmful contents, the internet is not a safe environment and we recommend that you have the appropriate security measures in place on your or your child’s PC to safeguard against computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
Membership information and login details
You will ensure that the information you provide about you and your child when opening the JV-Life membership or that you may otherwise submit through the JV-Life Website is true, factually accurate and current at the time it is submitted. You will inform us promptly if any of your or your child’s details or other information submitted needs to be amended or updated.
You are responsible for maintaining and ensuring that your child maintains the confidentiality of the username(s) and password(s) of this JV-Life membership. You will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your child accesses the JV-Life Website using the login details supplied and you will tell us immediately if you become aware of the loss or misuse of your child’s login details.
To the extent that any submissions of material or contributions are allowed through the JV-Life Website, you will ensure that your child does not post or transmit to or from the JV-Life Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to other users of the site; or
- for which your child has not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Suspension and termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to permit your child to use the JV-Life Website.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by your child to the JV-Life Website.
- take any further reasonable action as we feel may be required in the circumstances.
We reserve the right at any time or for any reason to stop offering or to terminate your child’s JV-Life memberships and to stop operating the JV-Life Website.
You have the right to terminate your child’s JV-Life membership by giving us 14 days written notice. Your request for us to stop sending any of the Club’s publications or newsletters to you or your child will automatically terminate your child’s JV-Life membership and access to the JV-Life Website.
Links to other sites
Whilst we take care to select only links that will be relevant to the Club and to your child, we are not responsible for the contents or data on sites to which your child may be redirected. It is your responsibility to ensure that your child only accesses safe and suitable sites.