Aston Villa Football Club (the “Club”) and McCann Erikson Central Limited (“
References to “we”, “us” and “our” in this Policy are references to the Club. This Policy describes what happens to your child’s information which you or he/she may supply to us, where that information identifies them individually: e.g. their name and email address.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time. We therefore recommend that you check this section of the JV-Life Website from time to time for the duration of your child’s membership.
What we do with the personal information we collect about you and your child
When you register on the JV-Life Website, we will collect some of your and your child’s personal information. We will only use your personal information as you have expressly authorised us and to demonstrate that we have received your consent to register your child’s membership with JV-Life.
The only use we make of your child’s personal information, that is name, age and email address will be to provide your child with the JV-Life membership benefits, including:
- to provide access to the JV-Life Website;
- to communicate the JV-Life newsletters which may from time to time include the Club’s and/or other third party’s offers and competitions;
- to supply information about competitions and quizzes;
- to send e-birthday and Christmas cards;
- to respond to any queries or requests your child may have in respect of the JV-Life Website and its contents;
- to monitor, research and assess the use and success of the JV-Life Website (including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide; and
- to provide access to any other features or applications of the JV-Life Website.
We do not otherwise use or transfer your child’s personal data, nor do we provide it to any third parties.
Links to other sites
If you or your child choose to place or submit personal information on any other publicly accessible page, then this data will not be covered by this Policy.
You have the right to request us to stop using your or your child’s personal information or to notify us of any inaccuracies. In return for the payment of a fee, you may also obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you or your child.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your or your child’s personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information. We may require you to verify your identity.
If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s membership or personal information, or if you would like to review, modify or delete any of the personal information you have supplied, please contact the Marketing Department, Aston Villa Football Club Limited, Villa Park, Birmingham B6 6HE, telephone number 0121 327 2299.